Fireman Kids 3rd Grade Games Desctiption
Learning is now synonymous to fun! This brand new app is infused with a fireman-themed animation, set to capture your children’s attention for an exciting and rewarding learning experience. It’s a perfect educational tool to supplement your third-grader’s learning with English and Math.
The English exercises such as word-order, verb tenses, spelling, and syllables are designed to develop their thinking and language skills in both written and oral form. The math exercises will help them build their fluency in basic math operations like multiplication and division and develop their understanding of measurement, geometry and more.
It boasts an interesting mix of activities that touches the following content areas:
1. Decimals and Fractions – understand the ways of representing fractional and decimal numbers and how they both relate to each other.
2. Multiplication and Division – apply multiplication and division of whole numbers of up to 4-digits, including word problems in real-life situations
3. Geometry – help grasp the concepts of area and perimeter as well as angles to make kids connect learning to real-life applications.
4. Measurement - help understand the attributes of length, weight, capacity, and temperature and apply appropriate measuring techniques. Activities will also cover estimating and comparing different weights and reading a thermometer.
5. Sentence Structure (subject, predicate) - this will develop word-order skills to create more comprehensive sentences.
6. Parts of Speech – learning how to identify the different parts of speech will help you expand your vocabulary, analyze sentences and write better.
7. Syllables – a better knowledge of syllabication will prepare you on how to articulate words and build up spelling skills as well.
8. Grammar and Tenses – the key to an excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms is a thorough understanding and application of...